In 2009, I got engaged, graduated college, got a car, lived alone for the first time, got a job, started a collection of plane window pictures, met my favorite new person under the age of 12 months, said goodbye to my dearest friends, reunited a lost cat and his owner and a whole host of other fun things.It was a fantastic year.
I am looking forward to 2010 a lot. The only thing know for sure is that this time next year, Chris and I will be 7 months married. I am excited to see what is ahead! Here are some things I want to do:
- Travel more. At least once a month. Definitely to Chicago. NYC would be great.
- Take better care of myself. Eat better. Exercise more. All that jazz.
- Spend less time mindlessly reading the internet and more time reading/writing/making stuff.
- Get Chris on board with another kitten. Or two.
- Get a new camera and get back in the habit of taking pictures.
I'm starting the year off with a digital cleanse. John Mayer wrote about the idea on his blog, and I am totally down for it. I'm not sure exactly what I'll accomplish but I think it will be nice to remove myself a little from the constant cycle of something-is-happening-I-must-respond-immediately. I'll let you know how it goes!
Happy happy new year, everyone. Here's to 2010 and all it holds!