One of my resolutions was to take on the Tupperware cabinet, so I finally did that last weekend. It was certainly not the most exciting project I've ever done, but I'm really happy with the results. I was focused on two cabinets, a top and a bottom, and then I was on a roll and did the pantry too.
This is the bottom cabinet, before: (but not totally before; I actually had neatened it up a bit before I started)
And the top cabinet, before:
First I went through all the tupperware and threw out pieces with a missing lid, or lids that didn't close, or that we just don't use. That left me a much more manageable pile. Then I took a little trip to The Container Store and stocked up on their cheapest cabinet organizing supplies. The bottom cabinet, after:
And the top, after. I was able to bring in a lot of things that were stored elsewhere into this cabinet where it all makes a lot more sense.
All the white plastic isn't the most attractive thing, but it's much better than the before. So glad to have that done!